We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology
and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of
colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it
- Supports local Management in establishing and continuously improving HSE culture within the worksite.
- Maintain and enhance HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) & Security management systems (MS) in compliance with company, regulatory, industry and customer requirements
- Coordinate and formulate HSE improvement plans in respond to company, regulatory, industry and customer requirements
- Promote and facilitate HSE performance initiatives, including employee suggestion scheme, Observation & Intervention, Risk Identification Reporting, and Workplace Health Programs
- Facilitate training to employees on HSE related matters
- Establish the Occupational Health and Wellness programs for the facility
- To develop Managers' awareness and ensure HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives.
- To assist Line Management in:
- Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System.
- Monitoring HSE objectives.
- Liaising with local contractors, and agencies regarding HSE.
- Assessing the local risks.
- Generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
- Preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at location level.
- Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan and assist in compliance audits and self-audits (HSE MS, HSE and Product Line standards).
- To advise Management on corrective action required.
- To coordinate and actively participate in the screening and HSE training of all personnel, including contractors.
- To manage the Occupational health examination/statutory medical surveillance for the employees
- To keep abreast of any new documentation and training material related to HSE and to inform management accordingly.
- To ensure that the relevant HSE documentation is updated and available on the site.
- To advise Management on the level of compliance of the local HSE program, local and national requirements/regulations of the host country.
- To actively monitor & follow-up on HSE reports and facilitate HSE meetings, audits and inspection.
- To support line management in investigations of failures and accidents.
- To develop and maintain a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training, and promoting active involvement of employees in HSE.
- To recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Regular Quest reviews to ensure the logged data is correct and up to date.
- To analyze HSE trends for the location
- Degree in Engineering, Management, or equivalent
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health officer (WSHO) with Singapore Ministry of Manpower
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format
We shall contact shortlisted candidates
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855