The person shall be responsible for all aspects of project implementation from project initiation to implementation and maintenance, to meet clients' business objectives, and to align with the Government strategy and directions.
- Prepare project plan and work with user to gather requirement based on the understanding of the business needs to meet the requirement.
- Prepare technical specification and tender documentation based on user's requirements.
- Perform budget estimation of projects.
- Assess and recommend emerging technologies and products to meet present and future business needs.
- Prepare the required funding documentation based on the proposed design of the project.
- Obtain the necessary approvals for all project requirements.
ICT Infrastructure Projects
- Gather and prepare the required data in order to provide the necessary inputs for the ICT Infrastructure projects.
- Prepare implementation schedule.
- Prepare and implement the end user communication plan
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience in consulting, project management, designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT network and systems infrastructure
- Experience in network security and/or development of IT technical architecture plans will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of servers/network/desktop/IT security and ICT operations
- Certification in IT Project Management / Project Management Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), presentation, negotiation as well as strong project, vendor and contract management skills
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141