As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- The role will support the development of ILP fund solutions and propositions with taking consideration of regulation, risk, distribution channel request and market demand.
- To coordinate with different departments (i.e. Product/Legal/Investment Operation) to negotiate and review fund distribution agreement with external fund managers.
- To coordinate/obtain necessary approvals from key stakeholders to manage new fund onboarding, fund merger, fund termination and other potential fund corporate actions.
- To participate in all UAT activities related to fund setup changes
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in banking and finance or in any related majors
- Have insurance/investment product development/distribution backgrounds with good understanding of local investment products, particularly ILP funds.
- Experience in managing the relationship with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Experience in product/fund launch project with good understanding of project management concepts.
- Understand local ILP fund regulation (i.e. MAS 307)
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.