Salary: 2,000 - 2,500 (Inclusive of AWS, mobile and transport allowance)
- Working hours: 5 days work week, 8:30am - 6:00pm (Inclusive 1 hour of lunch break)
- Serve customers when you are on the job. To engage and garner feedback from customers, if possible.
- To fulfill the questions in the merchandiser app (to be installed in their mobile phones)
- Ensure that stores and shelves are stocked with the right types and quantities of products. Notify sales and marketing team when product ordered
did not deliver to the stores, causing low in selling stock, inventory or/and stock-out situation.
- To order stocks and service the stores.
- Increase the share of shelf space for our products. Expand the number of product fronts/lanes in the category.
- Display, arrange, replenish and rotate products in store - a photograph of the before and after shelf space and merchandised goods. Merchandisers
are required to follow the planogram, if any.
- To perform price change when necessary. To ensure that shelf has products' price tickets.
- Perform stock take, when required - Merchandisers will be informed if required.
- Maintain store levels by removing expired or damaged products - To issue return note, report and submit the return note to Marketing.
- Work and communicate with store managers - To keep the contact information of the stores
- To assist the setup of secondary displays or/and roadshow when required - Merchandisers will be informed if required.
- Any other adhoc duties which may be assigned by your immediate supervisor/manager from time to time.
- To attend monthly team meeting
- Report weekly updates - such as price anomaly, bestselling products, on-ground market situation, stocks issue, customer complains, competitors'
activities, store feedbacks etc.
- 1-2 years of work experience in FMCGs/Hypermarket/Supermarket
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
We respect your privacy, and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile, and get in touch with our consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org / 90104367
EA License No: 02C3423
Personnel Registration No. R22104436