- Location : West
- Transport provided
- Lead and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful freight implementation.
- Create project schedule and timeline, monitor and report on progress
- Map as-is and to-be processes, design new business processes and re-engineer existing business processes, and define operational process metrics.
- Establish process flowcharts and SOPs
- Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of issues.
- Communicate to management and stakeholders to provide clarity in the project scope, timelines, customer requirement, issue and potential risk on a regular basis across the project life cycle
- Degree/ Diploma in any field
- Experience in freight forwarding with air/sea freight
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547