We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Import-Export TCC Specialist (Logistics/ Compliance)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $5000 depending on experience
- Responsible for ensuring that the movement of goods in and out of country is done in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Holds specific and distinct duties within the trade and customs compliance domain.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Examine various documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Review, obtain and maintain License Rules applied in country.
- Responsible for selecting import regime and ensuring that all customs import regulations are met.
- Update import and export systems as defined by the Company and by the local applicable regulations.
- Ensures that paperwork and transactions are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to trade laws.
- Analyze customs duty exemptions and free trade agreements to reduce cost of imports and exports.
- Communicate with customs officials as appropriate to obtain release of incoming freight and resolve delays.
- Manage daily customs broker operations and ensure performance is monitored, targeting lead time and cost reductions.
- Liaise with customs and local authorities for daily operational issues.
- Be responsible and accountable for ensuring all import and export duty tariff codes are correctly applied to incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Comply with customs requirements and manage customs duty costs to a minimal exposure; regularly conduct regulatory self-audits for compliance to the latest customs regulations; keep customs documents in proper filing, maintenance and retention systems.
- Manage daily customs and trade compliance issues and reports as per compliance standard.
- Act as a customs knowledge holder for local organizations in the country.
- Manage, update, and maintain Customs Compliance Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Database.
- Ensure all customs files are reconciled as required by laws of the jurisdiction.
- Complies with company global and local procedures applicable to the job function.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579