- Interact with business units and line managers to assess recruitment requirements and provide solutions to attract and source quality candidates in a timely manner
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle (source, attract, select and offer) and drive a proactive fulfillment of business requirements through developing an extensive network/talent pool in the market
- Ensure that each stage of the recruitment process is completed within the required time frame
- Manpower planning and headcount budgeting
- Familiar and efficiently use different recruitment tactics and platforms such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
- Partnering with hiring managers to design and establish clear job requirement
- Other HR roles as assigned
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or any other relevant discipline.
- 3 to 5 years recruitment/sourcing experience handling high volume or niche roles.
- Experience working within a large matrix organization would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a recruitment agency environment is a plus point.
- Well verse in Singapore Employment Legal Requirements.
- Positive attitude,team player and diligent.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Working Hour : Mon - Fri , 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Salary : up to $4,500 + Bonuses
- Nearest MRT : Pioneer ,Joo Koon , Boon Lay
- 2-way islandwide company transport provided
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400