Our client, a global technology company, is a self-service solution and supports services in the retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organization in more than 100 countries
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate to produce cash replenishment schedules for Bank's Self-Service Terminals (SST).
- Ensure that the daily cash balances of assigned SSTs being managed and determine if any SSTs need to be replenished ahead of the next scheduled replenishment.
- Review the forecast performance of assigned SSTs to determine how to improve the accuracy of the forecast.
- Liaise with CIT on daily operation requirement based on forecast of daily cash replenishment schedules.
- Ensure the cash management operation runs smoothly for the assigned SSTs.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- With customer service background from a call center environment is a plus
- Experience with a bank or armored car company in cash management, branch operations or cash operations will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, co-ordination and negotiation skills preferred.
- Well verse with personal computer and MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated good writing and verbal/telephone skills.
- Willing to work shift, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Work Schedule: 8am - 8pm (12 hours)
- Contract: 12 months
- Location: Tampines Grande
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160