- Coordinate to produce cash replenishment schedules for Bank's Self-Service Terminals (SST).
- Ensure that the daily cash balances of assigned SSTs being managed and determine if any SSTs need to be replenished ahead of the next scheduled replenishment.
- Review the forecast performance of assigned SSTs to determine how to improve the accuracy of the forecast.
- Liaise with CIT on daily operation requirement based on forecast of daily cash replenishment schedules.
- Ensure the cash management operation runs smoothly for the assigned SSTs.
- With customer service background from a call center environment is a plus
- Experience with a bank or armored car company in cash management, branch operations or cash operations is a plus
- With excellent analytical, co-ordination and negotiation skills
- Well verse with personal computer and MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated good writing and verbal/telephone skills.
- Willing to work shift, weekends and Public Holidays.
- Work Schedule: 8am - 8pm (4 days work week/3 days off)
- Location: Tampines Grande
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160