- Strengthen the organization's relationship and Asia Pacific profile with targeted analysts
- Work closely with organization's Growth Markets leads and marketing leads to best position the business and drive the differentiation and leadership positioning
- Support participation in Asia Pacific industry analyst research
- Report to the Asia Pacific industry analyst relations lead.
- Help position the end-to-end story to differentiate the organization in the market.
- Increase analysts' awareness of the organization's strategy, capabilities and differentiation.
- Enrich relationships with key industry analysts for the organization overall
Industry Analyst Relations Plan and Execution for the organization Asia Pacific
- Support development and execution of annual strategic organization regional industry analyst program that is aligned to the business.
- Support industry analyst responses to secure leadership positioning in relevant analyst reports including Gartner Magic Quadrants, IDC MarketScapes, and Forrester Waves.
- Facilitate the timely completion of relevant analyst briefings and survey & client reference requests. This includes creating awareness of analyst research publication timelines and analyst firm event schedules.
- Research and writing: Lead the organization's responses to industry analyst inquires and reports (written RFIs, oral briefings and client references). Written responses and briefings often require interviewing SMEs and writing original answers. Develop client success stories/blurbs, including relevant facts/figures/metrics, in order to demonstrate the organization's success and market leadership. Manage response timeline and serve as master editor.
- Executive communications: Prepare spokespeople for briefings. Host prep calls, develop key messages, talking points/slides and support demonstrations.
- Marketing strategy: Understand the organization's marketing strategy, business vision, offerings, proprietary assets, differentiators and ecosystem partnerships. Ensure that organization is positioning the right way to industry analysts and influencers.
- Maintain repository of responses, published reports and reprints and client references. Monitor analyst publications, organization's competitive positioning and organization's competitors' messaging.
- Ensure that key analysts are getting the information they need and that they understand the organization's offerings and differentiation.
Industry Analyst Relationship Development
- Help to nurture and expand the relationships between key industry analysts and the organization Asia Pacific leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication or equivalent; advanced Degree is preferable
- 7 years' experience in marketing or business development, with 5+ years in industry analyst relations and demonstrated success in building relationships with top analysts
- Work with colleagues in various time zones; no anticipated travel required
- Understanding of the industry analyst relations process
- Established relationships with industry analysts that cover the organization itself is a good plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
- Excellent organization, program and time management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, meet tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, conflict management and executive stakeholder management skills.
- Flexibility and team player given our highly collaborative, matrix global organization
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141