Reporting to the Head of IT Governance & Control, you will be involved in ensuring best IT security practices across the organisation infrastructure and application. You play an important role in proactively monitoring and assessing the IT landscape to ensure availability, integrity and security of IT systems are maintained. The key responsibilities include development of information security program/plan, security of application systems and its compliance to internal/external regulations, Identity Management, Management of effective and efficient security monitoring, participating in IT audits; Organising the IT Risk Management Committee, establish process for identification of technology risks and management of IT Risk Register.
Degree qualified, you come with strong knowledge in IT security concepts. You have strong background in infrastructure operations, network administration and financial applications. You possess strong technical knowledge in security scanning, security monitoring, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, AD, proxy, web service security, network protocols, firewall technologies, access control and encryption techniques
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Information Security
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Qualification of CISSP/CISM/CEH and ITIL is highly preferred.
- Leading tasks and multiple teams of information security resources
- Knowledge of network and computer security, application security, database security, and network security
- Ability to assess and weigh current and evolving security threats in an operational environment.
- Knowledge of emerging standard and BCM regulations requirements
- Knowledge and ability to provide\recommend solutions to comply with below guidelines issued by MAS
- Technology Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Outsourcing Risk Management
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374