The below key activities will be carried out in the warehouse as part of operations:
- Maintaining of the goods receipt storage of the assets pick up and tagging of assets Dispatch of goods.
- Keep track of stock in stock room and reconcile any discrepancies found, to ensure the warehouse reflects what the Stock room reports.
- Monitor the weekly trend of requests and check the assets that are trending upward to ensure sufficient supplies.
- Review items with downward trends and adjust the reorder levels.
- Check for ageing or outdated inventory on a defined frequency and update stock rooms accordingly.
- Review from time to time depending on current requirement in the necessary location after doing all stock checks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in ServiceNow ITSM module - Configuration, Request Fulfillment
- Experience in Asset Management
- Exposure of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Maybe required to use moving trolleys with IT stocks within the building
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141