An Infrastructure Architect provides custom solutions of projects or operational scope. The responsibilities of an Infrastructure Architect also include working with platform team to ensure quality deliverables, mentoring junior level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to supplement existing team in the modernisation, transformation, and operation of compute platform.
To be successful as an Infrastructure Architect, you should exhibit knowledge in both traditional monolith architecture and modern cloud / Kubernetes architecture.
Should also possess good analytical skills with the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions.
- Design and develop a IT infrastructure within the organization that drives growth, automation, and user experience across each department
- Work with stakeholders on current and future information needs and determine how information systems should be installed, configured, and maintained.
- Provide technical consultation on the transformation of monolith platform to cloud/Kubernetes platform to support seamless user experience
- Contribute as a team member in the implementation and operation of compute platform.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Around 5 or more years of experience with monolith platform such as UNIX, Windows, virtualisation, networking, firewall, load balancer, servers.
- 2 or more years of experience with cloud/kubernetes technologies such as Azure, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Prometuous, Splunk.
- Good knowledge of Certificates, DNS, DHCP, Oauth, Authentication, Authorisation.
- Comfortable writing utilities using Java, python, perl and/or bash
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team, independently and with client.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere will be a plus
- Experience in Redhat Openshift will be a plus
- Experience in Public Sector implementation is a plus.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547