Infrastructure Data Analyst
Our client is a giant Pharmaceutical company (U.S. MNC) and they are currently seeking an Infrastructure Data Analyst to join the Global Technology Organization (GTO) / Global Infrastructure Operations (GIO) Performance Management & Analytics team. This is a 1-year renewable contract.
What You Will Do
- Support the data analytics and reporting function in both operations and strategic area.
- Conduct deep data analysis, develop dashboards and reports.
- Participate in initiatives and projects/programs including ideation, requirements gathering, alignment between IT strategy and information requirements etc.
- Design and implement user-centric reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- Report metrics and KPI/SLAs to include quality measurements, predictive analysis and cost per unit measurements.
- Apply user interface design to improve dashboard storytelling experience.
- Work with infrastructure vendors to get updates, report resource accounting and automate manual or repetitive tasks.
- Management of asset lifecycle, implement predictive forecasting and growth.
- Conduct analysis and insights on infrastructure data, propose and implement improvements.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis and measure cost per unit of infrastructure stacks for cost effectiveness.
- Perform integration and cross-analysis of multiple datasets to extract further insights into infrastructure service performance, identify gaps and trends to facilitate management decision making.
- Maintain Technology Roadmaps.
- Conduct process assessments and design workflows to improve customer experience towards excellent infrastructure service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Support demand forecasting and capacity management planning.
- Tool maintenance - operation and development based on demanded functionality
- Identify manual repetitive reporting efforts and creating automated reports.
What You Will Need
- BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Information Systems, Math, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in SQL, Python and IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure stacks (servers, database, storage).
- Has an eye in user interface design and graphics visualization.
- Front-end visualization tools such as Spotfire, d3.js, Graphana and others.
- Experience in managing large data sets and knowledge of data science programming.
- Experience in creating documentation, defining workflows and processes.
- Experience in data collection, data mining, and metrics reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable to work with figures and numbers.
- Naturally curious and innovative.
- Self-motivated in delivering results and taking ownership.
- Independent, organized and meticulous.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to explore new concepts and tools.
- Strong interest in constantly improving customer experience through data transparency.
Interested candidates, please send in your application with your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573