- Drive infra project life cycle - Server provisioning to Cutover.
- Work with infra and app teams on requirement gathering to implementation.
- Review and analyse infrastructure architecture and identify the gaps.
- Perform Network and Firewall patching and other administration tasks for cloud projects
- Guide app team to troubleshoot infra related issues.
- Be the SME for Network and Firewall administration and automation.
Operation & Process:
- Prepares technical project plans for new initiatives in BAU
- Collaborates with Application teams and other infra teams to develop technical solutions and enhancements.
- Drive the on boarding of new applications on to the production environment.
- In accordance with Bank's security directives, assists to deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of all infrastructure systems through administrative, preventive, detective, and reactive controls, such as change and configuration management, anti-virus measures, patch management, and system scans.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related discipline.
- At least 4-7 years of relevant Infrastructure support and Network and Firewall administration
- Minimum 3 years hands-on working experience managing production infrastructure support
- Knowledge in ACI, Cisco, Arista, F5, Checkpoint, Palo alto is necessary.
- Hands-on experience in Operations, Projects, administration, and shell scripting.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Nagios would be handy.
- Must have good verbal and written communication.
- Able to drive meetings and coordinate different stakeholders.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109