Infrastructure Engineer (Network Services/ IT/ Pharmaceutical)
Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
Salary : Up to $7000 depending on experience
- To support our Singapore manufacturing network infrastructure.
- Work with global teams to identify and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Report into the Network Availability product group within Network Services.
- The site Network SME working with Network Demand Management on internal and external Network demands, support the deployment of site related projects, manage day to day operations and breakfixes following Network Services strategies and standards.
- Excellent Networking experiences to troubleshoot/remediate wide breadth of issues and support a variety of technologies as part of a lean, agile and fast paced team with the aim to maintain and improve the reliability of the Networks. Excellent ability to collaborate with stakeholders across Network Product teams, Managed partners, IT functional groups and Business is also required on a daily basis.
- MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Routing & Switching and Network Security experiences
- Maintain the knowledge and integrity of the site Network infrastructure following Network Services standards
- Handle operation issues and investigations or operation requests
- Work with Network Demand management and local Site IT to support project roll out at site site level
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP protocol stacks
- Good knowledge in LAN, WAN, Wireless, DDI, Firewall, IPS, DMZ, Structure Cabling… etc technologies
- Experience with Network Operations and drive Network automation adoptions
- Familiar with troubleshooting, automation, monitoring and reporting tool such as or similar to (example ServONE, Ansible, Glueware, NetBrain, Thousand Eyes, Wireshark)
- 5 years in providing technical operation support and service delivery in Data Networking areas
- Certification such as CCIE and CCNP will be ideal
- Familiar with Industrial control systems network design, IOT and manufacturing networks will be ideal
- Familiar with F5, SD-WAN (Velocloud), AWS, Azure, Palo Alto, ASA, FTD and SASE will be ideal
- Understanding of service management & best practices (Example ITIL) - Incident, Problem, Change
- Understanding of ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579