- To define incident and problem process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix.
- Notify participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed.
- Reroute misdirected incidents and problems which have not been handled in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Identify incidents and problems which require immediate attention
- Identify exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues with items not complying to process.
- Oversee creation and availability of process reports and analyzing reports.
- Oversee completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establishes measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
Acts as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process.
- Manage the card and key issuance for secured room.
- Carry out tasks assigned by the team manager, which help to prevent potential incidents
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science or related majors.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure Engineer role (Incident/ problem)
- Possess excellent technical knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Unix hardware, operating system, and system services (volume manager, file system, NTP, DNS, clustering, SSH, TSM, ITM etc).
- Willingness to work in a 12-hour rotational shift roster\
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955