As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Drive Senior Management awareness, engagement around IT Infrastructure, associated DevOps functions, IT Infrastructure Platform, and service catalogue.
- Delivers IT Infrastructure solutions and patterns, on time and to budget to improve Agile of the IT Asset which will provide greater Internal and External customer satisfaction.
- Escalation points of contact for ITID related delivery such as End User Computing.
- Manage thematic reviews / investigations / compliance reviews in response to internal or external IT Infrastructure events.
- Drive governance and reporting standards for IT Infrastructure.
- Seen as a Subject Matter expert within the scope of this role and uses.
- Ensure IT Service Acceptance processes are rigorously followed to ensure high service availability for new services are achieved Day One.
- Ensure IT Infrastructure Design is aligned to Company standards and patterns to ensure cost effective solutions aligned to Business Requirements are delivered.
- Ensure the IT Infrastructure Asset provides the Best-in-Class availability via robust Service management and process control functions.
- Ensure DevOps and the IT Infrastructure processes are suitably managed against the Risk Management Framework and Quality metrics within HOST.
- Stakeholder management within the Customer facing, and Global and Entity COO teams.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar related subject
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in IT Infrastructure - On Premises Core and Cloud based IT Platforms.
- Able to demonstrable expert knowledge in IT Infrastructure, Test Environment Management and Run management, ideally within Insurance or Financial Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individuals, and groups, and at different levels of seniority.
- Self-starter and effective collaborator. Innovative and able to assess needs and propose solutions.
- Ability to influence without direct management authority, in a large and complex matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI:CD or Cloud within Insurance or Financial Services, is good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at email@example.com
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.