As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - (Data Center/Insurance) | Bank | Contract
- Acts as an interface between the Global IT teams and the Insurance Entities, responsible for the Global DevSecOps IT Infrastructure and associated Delivery.
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure project management encompassing: project design, build, integration, test phases, and subsequent Operational Run functions for Insurance IT. Manage internal and external service providers to ensure On Time / Cost and to the right Quality level, for project build and associated delivery functions.
- Ensure the DevSecOps function is working effectively across the Technology teams to ensure robust delivery of IT Infrastructure focused projects.
- Drive Senior Management awareness and engagement around IT Infrastructure and associated delivery functions
- Ensure a highly available and flexible IT Infrastructure Platform is implemented via the Delivery Function, to enable business Agility
- Drive IT Infrastructure and associated DevSecOps delivery maturity
- As required manage Senior Stakeholders during Major IT Infrastructure project upgrades
- Delivers IT Infrastructure solutions, on time and to budget to improve Agility of the IT Asset
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related discipline.
- Proven experience in large scale project management.
- Able to demonstrable expert knowledge in IT Infrastructure Delivery and management, ideally within Insurance or Financial Services
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification is good to have
- Self-starter and effective collaborator. Innovative and able to assess needs and propose solutions
Good understanding and or experience in the following:
- IT Infrastructure - On Premises Core and Cloud based IT Platforms
- Project Management Delivery experience for IT Infrastructure component layers, preferably on telecommunication or data center facilities.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps, CI:CD or Cloud within Insurance or Financial Services is good to have
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.