- Able to run operations within in infrastructure level environment.
- Able to think ways to automate and ensure smoother operations.
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture), up to fifty envs per site familiar with clustering technologies for active application file system
- Work in an operations mindset within a client that is 24/7. Though not required to be onsite 24/7, but upon notice, return to site asap to look at issues.
- Familiar with operational processes
o OS level patching
o Application level patching
o Operational housekeeping and archival.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience in Linux Administration
- Experience with Linux Redhat administration, Windows OS and SQL administration
- Conversant with hands on VMware, clustering and configuration
- Conversant with hands on RHEL OS, Windows 2016 OS
- Conversant with application server (WebSphere 9 administration)
- Take ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support etc. For example, able to setup a Qlik sense server in HA mode in PROD
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547