- Perform the day-to-day activities (system monitoring, availability of servers, reviewing of logs, verifying completion of jobs) of the UAT and Production deployments in data centre
- Apply OS patches, security patches and upgrades on a regular basis
- Install, configure, and maintain environments across stages (Dev, QA, Staging, Prod)
- Maintain OS, database, middleware, and software updates current across servers
- Provide analysis and troubleshoot issues related to infrastructure
- Provide resolution / workaround to issues and problems reported.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of Linux experience
- Familiar with Application server management (WebSphere installation and configurations), Web server administration (Nginx), Database technologies (MySQL, DB2).
- Experience in Shell Scripting and AWS Cloud experience is a plus
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547