Innovation Project Manager (Product, Consumer Healthcare, 1 Yr Contract)
Our client is a pharmaceutical MNC, located in the city area.
We are currently looking for a Innovation Project Manager to support external and internal opportunities to fuel the innovation ambition and drive the pipeline development to contribute to sales growth along the innovation ambition.
- Manage Regional projects, to ensure:
- Coordinates the different activities to ensure timely progression of projects
- Identifies and manage risks and put together risk mitigation plans
- Secure necessary approvals (gates, sourcing case, etc.) for the projects
- Roll out global innovation in the wave 2 countries of the region
- Accelerate and coordinate geo-expansions for more than 1 country in the region
- Ensures regular and timely updates between development teams and stakeholders
- Monitors and evaluates project performance against pre-defined criteria and develop metrics/KPIs
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in pharmaceutical/ consumer product development
- Previous experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry is desirable.
- Experience in implementing innovation projects.
- Able to handle the end-to-end management of projects with great autonomy.
- Preferably having good understanding constraints around pharmaceutical operations
- Action-oriented with high personal quality standards for results
- Ability to identify key issues, develop strategic and tactical solutions, and design metrics to measure business impact.
- Experience working with cross-functional groups based in different countries.
- Experience of team/network management
- Possess a good Bachelor's degree, preferably in life science/ pharmaceutical science
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259