Providing Inside Sales support to the Sales Managers and Business Development Managers by actively identifying, approaching and acquiring new end users (and customers - resellers, system integrators) by promoting related Professional Audio products or Business Communication Products through effective telemarketing sales techniques to ensure end user satisfaction by performing the following duties.
- Creates lists with relevant end users using project construction databases (BizCom), purchased end user lists, leads from tradeshow/fair.
- Creates lists from own research.
- Contacts prospects through effective telemarketing methods and cold calling to qualify needs.
- Prioritizes leads and select most valuable opportunities.
- Promotes and sells products and services through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass profitability goals.
- Provides end user with first level advice on products benefits and possible solutions.
- Applies the company's sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Schedules minimum monthly number qualified face-to face appointments for the BDM
- Follows up sales as appropriate.
- Keeps management informed of all activity to include timely preparation and document activities in Sugar CRM.
- Works closely with outside sales staff, sales management and related internal departments.
- Engages in level 1 technical discussions with potential end users.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and competitive advantages
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in outbound sales/telemarketing.
- Prior experience within the Consumer Electronics/Manufacturing industries will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent customer service and able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080