- Contacts prospects through effective telemarketing methods and cold calling to qualify needs.
- Prioritizes leads and select most valuable opportunities.
- Promotes and sells products and services through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass profitability goals.
- Applies the company's sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Schedules minimum monthly number qualified face-to face appointments for the BDM
- Follows up sales as appropriate.
- Works closely with outside sales staff, sales management and related internal departments.
- Engages in level 1 technical discussions with potential end users.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and competitive advantages
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in outbound sales/telemarketing.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent customer service and able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
- Location: Next to Pioneer MRT
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080