- Hire, train, and onboard new Inside Sales associates
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of Inside Sales associates
- Help them improve their performance and generate leads to achieve sales outcomes (both new business and cross-sell) for both inbound and proactive outbound activity.
- Coach individual team members on how to improve their business acumen and commercial skills, overcome performance gaps and deliver ongoing informal/formal feedback to help the team build careers and conduct end of year performance reviews, and address any performance management gaps as appropriate
- Conduct monthly performance scorecard reviews with the team
- Accomplish targeted sales goals and achieve relevant KPI's
- Evaluate and improve new and existing operational processes (including but not limited to commission processes, SLAs on marketing/sales engagements)
- Report on team metrics to both the team and relevant stakeholders on weekly/monthly cadence calls
- Ensure correct usage and adoption of Salesforce and other tools
- Drive team to individual and team goals, driving team utilization and territory allocation
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on upcoming go-to-market campaigns and planned marketing events to ensure Inside Sales support
- Communicate performance of the team weekly, celebrating success and highlighting gaps to target as appropriate.
- Degree in Sales / Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience in an Inside Sales environment.
- Prior experience working within the Banking / FinTech industries will be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Deep understanding of automation platforms and CRM, specifically Salesforce
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and utilizing lead generation and sales automation platforms
- Possess analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communications, project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080