- Part of the construction team for the Signaling CCL / NEL project, the installation engineer will deputize the construction manager for the installation for the equipment trackside along the line and Technical room.
- The position is based mostly outside of the office; at site.
- To collect/ to follow and to check installation checklists done by sub-contractor
- To work with supervisor on site preparation (KPI, S-curve)
- To go on site and to follow sub-contractor for installation part related to CBI (IXL)
- To work with design team for all subjects related to CBI (IXL)
- To attend Installation project meetings when required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of radio communications protocols and propagations fundamentals
- Good knowledge in electrical hardware design especially for embedded systems
- Ability to use radio measurement tools (spectrum analyzer, network tools)
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and diagrams
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551