- Perform visits in refinery/chemical plants to prepare instrument design deliverables.
- Design and draft out instrument, electrical and process control deliverables (P&ID, loop drawings, junction box drawings, wiring and schematic diagrams, instrument specification sheets, layout plans, instrument hook ups, bill of materials, logic diagrams and etc.)
- Coordinate with Piping/Mechanical designer for Instrument/Piping interface
- Review vendor drawings and other documents and integrate into design
- Resolve construction feedback issues relating to issued deliverables.
- Design experience in a drafting environment developing One Line Diagrams, Electrical/Instrument plans, sections and details, schematics diagrams and wiring diagrams
- Familiarity with instrumentation and process control design for Oil and Gas industry
- Familiarity with Downstream design/engineering processes
- Competency with SPI INtools and AutoCAD
- Preferably relevant certification
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259