We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Responsible for commissioning new test capabilities in the center.
- Work closely with New product development teams to understand the testing requirements, test regime, conduct gap analysis, create and execute a plan for implementation of the testing capabilities in the facility. Understanding of complex flow loops, auxiliary equipment's such as pumps, motors, heaters, heat exchangers, compressors, and related power equipment's such as switch gears, feeders, UPS, drives, transformers.
- Knowledge and experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC logic design, implementation of SCADA projects
- Hands on experience in implementing and troubleshooting communication issues on Modbus ( TCP,RTU) and Profibus is required
- Working with facility power equipment's like MV/LV equipment like switch gear, feeders, UPS , variable speed drives, Transformers
- Familiarity with reviewing inter-disciplinary drawings like GA, P&ID, Equipment Layout, piping codes
- Experience with Oil heaters, gas booster systems, charge pumps, dyno's, commissioning flow loops
- Additional experience with FEED and Detailed design involving high pressure, high temperature
- Should have demonstrated experience in conducting HAZOP's, should possess adequate knowledge of risk assessment tools and proven experience of participating in AZID/HAZOP/FMECA reviews
- Understand the theory and application of predictive maintenance technologies
- Actively looking for improvement opportunities in day-to-day business processes
- Knowledge and experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC logic
- Design and implementation of SCADA projects
- Experience in programming languages like python, MATLAB
- Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855