As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Processing of Employee Benefit policies for New Business, Renewals and Adjustments within the agreed service turnaround time.
- Ensure Employee Benefits documentation are accurate.
- Handle enquiries relating to Employee Benefit policies promptly and accurately.
- Perform data entries and validation on the deliverables while adhering to planned
- Work as a team and provide support and back-up for each other within the team.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties, tasks or projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Diploma or degree holder in Banking / Finance or in related majors
- 1-2 years' experience working in the Insurance industry, preferably in Health Insurance.
- Good to have knowledge in AS400 and Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured,
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and provide deliverables with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to changes
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.