- Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Assisted in detailed documentation and maintenance of all interface design modifications.
- Implemented procedures for coding, unit testing and design activities for all applications.
- Provide assistance for formulation and execution of integrated and system test plans.
- Supported technical team members in interface development and resolution of Testing issue.
- Participated in documentation and support of current workflow processes and workflows.
- Executed effective processes for coding and testing of specialized language programs.
- Formulated processes for pre and post implementation relating to software products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline
- Min 4 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with System Integration Delivery Management, Business Technology, Integration Design Solution
- Good to have skills like Functional Analysis, BPM Strategy and Solutions, Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture Experiences
- Understanding of APIs and different integration technologies
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547