- Assist Director to monitor audit projects of subsidiaries.
- Assist Director in developing the audit plan.
- Prepare and monitor the dept budget.
- Execute Ad-Hoc Audit Projects;
- Guide team members in the planning and execution of the assigned audit projects.
- Guide Teams Members to provide insightful information through data analysis.
- Review Audit Programme, Working Papers and Audit Report.
- Communicate with management on the audit issues identified.
- Prepare internal control training materials and conduct Internal Training Materials for employees and related stake holders.
- Guide team or work independently to Identify key controls required for significant process and business units in any of the audit projects.
- Organize Corporate Governance Promotion Activities
- Manage external parties such as outsourced auditors and external auditors.
- Conduct Investigations
- Participate in departmental initiatives and projects
- A team player with excellent oral & written communication skills
- Analytical, energetic, independent, self-disciplined & willingness to learn
- Possess high Integrity, honesty & is highly committed
- A passion in internal auditing
- Those with prior regional internal audit experience would be an advantage
- A Degree holder in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration / Information Technology / Law
- Minimum 8 years of internal audit experience with at least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Must be able to travel, when required
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903