- Reporting to the Group Audit and Risk Management Director, you will be supporting the implementation of new audit methodology and program through understanding of the business processes.
- Focus on financial and operational audits, business process reviews, and compliance reviews.
- Will be required to implement best practice and effective controls across the region through identifying and analysing business risks associated with a broad range of business processes.
- Will help to identify operational improvements and develop cost-effective measures to mitigate overall exposure to business risks.
- Leading the audit planning and also implementing new audit initiatives across the organisation including the manufacturing processes.
- Need to assess the effectiveness of operational and financial controls and address the deficiency should there be any.
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies, standards and statutory regulations.
- Drafting up audit papers to support audit tests and conclusion. Secondly, you will also need to review the team's work to ensure the findings are accurate.
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders as well as the senior management. You will be drafting and presenting the audit reports to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Degree qualified CA/CPA/CIA with about 7-12 years' post graduation experience with commercial experience in a well-established MNC
- You must be comfortable with travelling to other countries for audit engagements. The travelling is about 30%.
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977