Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Review of post banking transactions, ensure compliance with bank's policy and procedures
- Perform operational risk control testing
- Report identified internal control deficiencies and present issues to the stakeholders for discussion
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate measures to improve internal control processes
- Co-ordinate and collate information from stakeholders for audit purposes
- Co-ordinate and follow up on audit findings
- Other duties as being assigned from time to time by superior
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the audit of financial institution or review of banking transactions, analyse information and procedures
- Hardworking, positive attitude with the ability to work as a team or individually
- Good communication skills to interact with stakeholders and head office
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109