- Learn and acquires the knowledge of all the product portfolios of the company.
- Perform, guidance and provide the information for the internal order treatment.
- Required to deliver the required quality and service during the entire path of order to the customer.
- Responsible to seek and evaluate technical solutions for the customers.
- Manage and interpret both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and pratically meet their needs.
- Offer after-sales service and support to develop and grow long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and business needs.
- Higher Nitec, Diploama in Mechanical and Marine Engineering.
- 0 - 2 years of working experience in the marine industry or related industry.
- Able to work independently and able to work under pressure to meet the tight schedules.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327