- Manage the Inventory system to ensure all Business Units are in 100% compliance with Global Inventory Control Procedures with a specific focus on
- Inventory Discrepancies and Discrepancy Aging
- Past Due and Incomplete ITRs
- Overship and Undership
- Proactively drive resolution to all noncompliance by executing a weekly call cadence with key personnel in each BU to discuss and track corrective action.
- Assist in corrective action where possible.
- Escalate aging issues timely and follow-up until resolution.
- Assist in the reconciliation and daily system update
- Work with the respective Business Units and support Teams to ensure all de-hired units are collected as per the trip allocation in the System
- Drive compliance and resolution pertaining to containers sitting at the Consignee locations for more than 30 days
- Timely escalation of severely aging instances to the Global Inventory Control Manager for assistance and resolution.
- Generate and distribute the RFID Tag Inventory Report
- Trigger the purchase on RFID Tags in line with purchasing guidelines
- Assist Depots in maintaining healthy RFID Tag Inventory
- Undertake proactive and regular data analysis to ensure that inventory systems are clean, accurate and up to date.
- Facilitate Stock Injections as required
- Support and/or facilitate the asset disposal process.
- Compile metrics and reports for Senior Management.
- Participate in meetings and support projects as requested/required.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- qualification Degree
- 2 years' prior experience working in a warehousing, logistics or supply chain industry.
- Prior experience working with Inventory Management Systems
- SAP experience is an added advantage
- Experience with KPI and Metrics Management.
- Experience in proactive data analysis
- Ability to build, implement and maintain regular communications and relationships with various positions, individuals and cultures within the organization
- Ability to influence without authority knowing how far to push and when to escalate while maintaining positive and productive working relationships.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel
Interested Candidates please click APPLY or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287