- Support senior members of the team with origination and execution efforts.
- Take responsibility for the execution of deals (either buying or selling assets), leading on building financial models, conducting commercial due diligence, valuations and preparing pitch decks and information memorandums.
- Support with origination efforts through conducting market and industry analysis to generate investment ideas and recommendations.
- Support senior members of the business with portfolio management, including regularly liaising with senior management of portfolio companies as well as developing and implementing strategy and operational improvements.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and providing regular updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Assist in hiring for senior members of portfolio companies.
- Has 3 years or more experience gained in an investment analyst position or equivalent in Singapore.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Possess very strong presentation (including ability to build decks) and good communication skills
- Holds a degree from a highly regarded university.
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903