The jobholder is responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day to day operations. Appreciating the underlying purposes of the processes undertaken in investment operations and come up with ways to enhance or simplify the processes.
Investment Operation Manager
- Support the Investment Ops team and coordinate various daily and monthly aspects of investment operations functions for both linked funds and non-linked funds.
- Monitor compliance to the investment mandate and other regulations through the adoption and implementation of sound internal controls that are in line with
- Review and modify operational processes undertaken in investment operations to improve efficiency and reduce risks of errors.
- Assist in Non-Linked Funds' month-end closing process.
- Ensure timely submission of reports containing high quality reports to various parties , etc.
- Maintaining good rapport with fund managers, custodians, and other (internal and external) parties.
- Keeping up to date with latest investment developments, reporting trends, performance evaluation techniques and compliance changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance or similar area
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience working in Banking or any Financial related industry
- Working knowledge and experience with fund administration and investment operation
- Proactive and extremely detail-oriented
- Adaptable, resourceful and can shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449