- Assist the team and coordinate all Investment Operations functions, focusing largely on the administration of Investment-linked funds and Unit Trust.
- Ensure compliance to the investment mandate and other regulations, and the adoption and implementation of sound internal controls that are in line with company standards.
- Review and modify operational processes undertaken in investment operations to improve efficiency and reduce risks of errors.
- Ensure the accuracy of the daily unit pricing of investment-linked funds.
- Ensure daily subscription/redemption instructions of investment-linked funds/Unit Trust are correctly provided.
- Liaises with Fund managers, Fund administrators on funds related matters
- Ensure other aspects of investment-linked fund administration (collection of rebates, computation of management fees, benchmark, expense ratios, new fund setup, GST reporting, Fund Flow report) are executed without errors.
- Support Non-Linked portfolio closing and operational matters.
- Oversee the month-end closing process and ensure that investment amounts are correctly recorded.
- Ensure compliance of investment-linked funds with regulations set by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, CPF Investment Guidelines (e.g. Annual & Semi-annual reporting and expense ratios).
- Assist in the administration of the Company's investment portfolio, in house cash, fixed deposits and cash collateral.
- Support the team in Audit request such as documents extraction etc.
- Support and prepare ILP-Sub Funds Annual Report.
- Support Year end closing for both Linked and Non-Linked portfolios.
- Perform any other administrative matters as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Degree in Banking, Finance or any relevant field
- Candidate with at least 1 year in investment operations/accounting/reporting functions preferably within Insurance Industry.
- Ability to work under pressure as well as tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Knowledge on ILP Sub funds/Unit trust highly desirable
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374