As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Assist the team and coordinate all Investment Operations functions, focusing largely on the administration of Investment-linked funds and Unit Trust.
- Ensure compliance to the investment mandate and other regulations, and the adoption and implementation of sound internal controls that are in line with company standards.
- Review and modify operational processes undertaken in investment operations to improve efficiency and reduce risks of errors.
- Ensure the accuracy of the daily unit pricing of investment-linked funds.
- Ensure daily subscription/redemption instructions of investment-linked funds/Unit Trust are correctly provided.
- Liaises with Fund managers, Fund administrators on funds related matters
- Ensure other aspects of investment-linked fund administration (collection of rebates, computation of management fees, benchmark, expense ratios, new fund setup, GST reporting, Fund Flow report) are executed without errors.
- Support Non-Linked portfolio closing and operational matters.
- Oversee the month-end closing process and ensure that investment amounts are correctly recorded.
- Ensure compliance of investment-linked funds with regulations set by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, CPF Investment Guidelines (e.g. Annual & Semi-annual reporting and expense ratios).
- Assist in the administration of the Company's investment portfolio, in house cash, fixed deposits and cash collateral.
- Support the team in Audit request such as documents extraction etc.
- Support and prepare ILP-Sub Funds Annual Report.
- Support Year end closing for both Linked and Non-Linked portfolios.
- Perform any other administrative matters as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Degree in Banking, Finance or any relevant field
- Candidate with at least 1 year in investment operations/accounting/reporting functions preferably within Insurance Industry.
- Ability to work under pressure as well as tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Knowledge on ILP Sub funds/Unit trust highly desirable
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.