The Accounts Payable Junior Invoice Processor is responsible for processing all pre-coded invoices in the Accounts Payable System on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for processing invoices, including those with or without purchase order within the agreed SLA.
- Handle Korean invoice translation by translating invoice details from Korean to English language before processing.
- Ensure that invoices are processed accurately based on existing standard procedures and local work instructions.
- Handle standard invoice exceptions through case management and process based on the resolutions provided.
- Assist Team Lead in Month End close deliverables, including review of unaccounted invoices, monthly accrual report and withholding tax reconciliation.
- Perform daily reporting of Korean invoices to ensure that all Korea commercial invoices processed in the system are compliant to the tax invoice requirement.
- Research and respond to queries received from both internal and external clients / counterparts.
- Escalates production issues to his/her Team Leader as appropriate, including system related issues and process gaps that will impact the operations.
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met.
- Handle Ad hoc activities assigned by his/her Team Leader and ensure that request / reports are completed within the agreed timeline / deadline.
- Help in improving the process by submitting process improvement ideas, identify process gaps and share best practices.
- With Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course
- 3+ years working experience in related field; OR 1-year relevant internship
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Business language proficiency in Korean (TOPIK II Level 5) to handle Korean invoice translation
Contract; 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Location: East area (Chai Chee Rd)
- With DST: 7am - 4pm, 10am - 7pm
- Without DST: 8am - 5pm, 11am - 8pm
Note: Candidates will also need to exercise flexibility when expected to work either of the shifts.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160