- Location: Changi Business Park
- Work closely with product marketing team to define next generation security IP
- Translate customer requirements into system specification and sign off with marketing team.
- Define and optimize the hardware/software boundary for best system performance.
- Develop micro-architect specification that designers can use to design the IP
- Lead a team of both hardware and software designers to develop the next generation security IP
- With relevant work experience in Security - architect writing spec for security IP, implementation into FPGA
- Good knowledge of SSL/TLS security protocols (TLS Handshake, TLS packet processing, Ciphering, PKI algorithms)
- Knowledge of security protocols (Ciphers, Asymmetric Crypto) and Linux networking stack (TCP/IP software stack)
- Familiar with Application security technologies (DPI, IPS/IDS, Regular Expression)
- Experience with system level security data (packet) flows for L2, L3 and L4 - L7 security protocols
- Knowledge of IPSEC security protocol (Layer 3)
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "IP Security Architect"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345