- Identifying/proposing fixes and automation opportunities
- Monitoring Service Tickets/Work Orders queue and provide user problem resolution in a global environment
- Work with experienced team members, in order to troubleshoot, upgrade existing software, identifying ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Providing proactive communication regarding system outages, issues or workarounds.
- Developing/updating documentation (System and user)
- Integrate software components and third-party programs. Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
Primary Skill sets : 3-5 years of experience ( Support role)
Database: Oracle and/or SQL Server (either one)
- Understand database modeling and capable to create SQL queries based on it.
Scripting: PowerShell (preferred) and/or Python and/or Batch ( either one)
- Create, understand and optimize scripts
Application Server: WebLogic 12c and/or IIS 7+ (either one)
- Able to deploy endpoints, troubleshoot application errors, apply patches.
Nice to have skill set :-
- Primavera P6 version 15.x+ knowledge or P6 analytics
- Windows Silent install
- Shibboleth application Server - Apache
- Citrix XenApp 7.x+
Cloud knowledge: Azure and/or Oracle Cloud
- Create container / deploy application / Manage resource groups
- Understanding of logical and functional apps
- Understanding of API Manager
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697