Roles & Responsibilities:
Application and enhancement design and implementation
- To design and implement improvements to business processes and data, that are enabled through technology.
- To discover, elicit and analyze requirements.
- To work with local and group IT teams to design and drive projects.
- To document application and data design.
- To manage and drive deliverables from vendors.
- To coordinate SIT and UAT testing before implementation.
- To coordinate or conduct user training.
- To develop user guides and system manuals.
Application support and maintenance
- To plan and implement technology upgrades to ensure system operates on supported components.
- To plan and design for capacity growth.
- To maintain and support the system to maximize system availability.
- To conduct and refine disaster recovery exercises to achieve RPO and RTO.
- To design and operate applications that are compliant with group level IT policies in terms of governance, cyber security and operational requirements.
- To maintain system architecture diagram, technical and functional design, operations manual and other system documentation.
- To rectify all defects or implement timely workarounds.
Data Analysis Support
- To support business users in troubleshooting data ETL operations.
- To support business users in querying or integrate data from various sources. E.g., MySQL, MS SQL, CSV files, PowerBI.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Min. 1 year of working experience in IT maintenance and operational support.
- Experience in software delivery life cycle as a project lead role.
- Experience in stakeholder management and fronting the users.
- Ability to problem solve, to analyze and break down complex problems into actionable items.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357