Our client is a giant Pharmaceutical company (U.S. MNC) and they are currently seeking an Solution Integrator to join their Global Operations Management team.
*Please note that this is a contract position that will end in Dec 2020; potential to renew.
- The Solution Integrator is a key position that seeks to understand the business case/intent, translate this into a high-level technical design, and then work with a cross functional design team to build a comprehensive integrated solution proposal to address those client needs.
The SI impact the business and advance IT strategy through:
- Partnering with the CoEs to offer flexible, standardized, innovative, but also integrated and cost -effective solutions to Division IT in a transparent and timely manner.
- Driving the Enterprise Shared Services Strategy and ensuring proper Demand Management.
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure clear, continuous, consistent communications of relevant information.
On a day to day basis:
- Assemble cross functional program/project design team.
- With appropriate business and technical acumen, translate business case/requirement into high-level technical design, and communicate a compelling solution vision to the Design Team.
- Lead design team in determining the integrated solution choices, with appropriate risks and assumptions, and ultimately compiling Solution Document with the end to end Solution Proposal, Fixed Price estimates, and high-level milestones. As Design Team leader, maintains appropriate communications with all stakeholders.
Provide Consultation on Shared Services
- Provide high level insight into standard service offerings and encourage their use.
- Discuss appropriate solution alternatives to divisional inquiries.
- Drive innovation in service offerings to enable business initiatives.
- MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Technical Acumen: Broad knowledge of Technology Domains as well as Strong Knowledge of Technology Disciplines.
- Architecture Acumen: Logical Business and Solution Architecture as well as Knowledge of Service and Technology Roadmaps
- Operational Acumen: Knowledge of IT Operating Model and Service Management
- Strong Group Facilitation / Mediation, ability to drive varied SMEs to a collective goal.
- Knowledge in AWS Cloud
- Good Communications and Interpersonal skills
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge in ITIL processes and Remedy/CMDB data.
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud.
Interested candidates, please send in your application with your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573