- Monitoring, support, and maintenance of the MES model in terms of products, routes, operations, and lot movements.
- Design, develop, maintenance and continuous improvements of assigned Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 & 3 supports for the proper operation of Production lines
- To work with IT OSS and CIM support teams for common goal of system response time and system availability.
- To gather requirements, design, develop and deployment of new versions of CIM applications
- Documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error / cost reductions and other improvement projects as and when needed
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Min 2 years of experience MES
- Knowledge of basic SQL in Oracle
- Familiar with SECS (SECS SEMI Equipment Communication Standard) / Generic Equipment Model) and Tibco (TIB / RV)
- Experience in Java / .NET programming
- Experience in high technology manufacturing environment
- Good communication and writing skills
Successful candidate will have opportunity to work in our client's new facility and to be trained and worked overseas for a period of time.
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Personnel Reg No.: R1100414
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 02C3423
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414