- Design, develop, maintenance and continuous improvements of assigned Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 & 3 supports for the proper operation of Production lines
- To work with IT OSS and CIM support teams for common goal of system response time and system availability
- To gather requirements, design, develop and deployment of new versions of CIM and CZ applications
- Monitoring, support, and maintenance of the MES model in terms of products, routes, operations, and lot movements.
- Documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error / cost reductions and other improvement projects as and when needed
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Entry level / No experience required
- Knowledge of basic Oracle PL/SQL, Java / .NET programming
- Familiar with SECS (SECS SEMI Equipment Communication Standard) / Generic Equipment Model) and Tibco (TIB / RV)
- Knowledgeable in Linux / Windows 7, Windows server 2000 and Client Server Technology
- A good team player with good communication skills and able to work independently
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in our client's new facility and to be trained and worked overseas for a period of time.
Interested applicants who meet the above relevant requirements, kindly email your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click Apply Now button.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1100414)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414