Major duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are:
a. Maintenance work planning
i. Develop maintenance work plan
ii. Propose continuous improvement initiatives to strengthen compliance, cybersecurity posture, and improve work processes.
b. Compliance & Cybersecurity Management
i. Ensure system adhere to applicable standards, policies and directives.
ii. Oversee annual self-check and rectification to address gaps.
iii. Monitor and strengthen system security posture, ensure vulnerability is timely mitigated and patched, else seek waiver from relevant authority.
iv. Support all audit activities. Oversee resolution of audit findings.
c. Incident/ Problem Management
i. To lead investigation and resolution of problems.
ii. Perform defect trend analysis to address recurring incident.
d. Change and Service Request (CR and SR) Management
i. Gather requirements from Business Users and oversee CR and SR Assessment.
ii. Seek approval from Change Control Board for CR and Ops Manager for SR implementation.
iii. Manage CR and SR implementation to ensure satisfactory and timely delivery with users.
1. Detailed Requirement & Design Engineering
2. Track Configuration Changes
iv. Analyse SR trends and propose improvement to the system.
e. Obsolescence Management
i. Track and manage remediation for obsolete system components.
ii. Manage the retirement and disposal of obsolete system components.
1. The candidate(s) should possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in information technology; Experience in project management / project co-ordination.
3. Experience/certified in the relevant field of the project requirement
4. Good knowledge of information technology, especially in the areas of technologies used in the project.
5. Good planning and coordination skills.
6. Good writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
7. Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
8. Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
9. Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project; proficiency in Open Office productivity suite would be advantageous.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141