IT Compliance Specialist (Risk/ Pharma/ Contract)
Our client is a US MNC located at Tuas.
- Supports Project Team in drafting cGMP IT Risk Assessments & IT Variances
- Guides Project Team through end-to-end Vulnerability Scanning process - Initiating Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Scan Report Interpretation and Vulnerability Remediation
- Provides consultation to Project Team on Best SDLC Practices and Enterprise IT-SOPs
- Establishes IT Risk Management processes to increase efficiency and enhance workflow
- Any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Minimally 2-3 years of similar experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of general cybersecurity practices/ terminologies
- Has experience in drafting and raising Risk Assessment/ IT Variance requests
- Effective communication skills, ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership behaviours in alignment with the Merck leadership standards
- Self-motivated and Independent
- Organized and Detail-oriented
- Possess diploma/ degree in Computer Science or other related qualifications
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259