IT Compliance Specialist
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking an experienced and motivated professional to join them in an exciting career journey.
- Supports Project Team in drafting cGMP IT Risk Assessments & IT Variances
- Guides Project Team through end-to-end Vulnerability Scanning process - Initiating Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Scan Report Interpretation and Vulnerability Remediation
- Provides consultation to Project Team on Best SDLC Practices and Enterprise IT-SOPs
- Establishes IT Risk Management processes to increase efficiency and enhance workflow
- Any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Minimally 2 - 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of general cybersecurity practices/terminologies
- Has experience in drafting and raising Risk Assessment/IT Variance requests
- Effective communication skills, ability to lead crossfunctional teams.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership behaviors in alignment with the company's leadership standards
- Selfmotivated and Independent
- Organized and Detailoriented
Job Type: 1-year contract, renewable
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573