- Be responsible to maintain inventory accuracies on mobile devices inventory, billing information, subscribers' information
- Be responsible to coordinate break-fix incidents on mobile devices with external partners and internal IT department.
- Assists in coordination of application on mobile lines subscriptions
- Be the main point of contact to interact with internal customers, telecommunication companies and internal accounting
- Able to coordinates and conduct end user's training and events
- Able to coordinate small scale IT projects implementation
- Perform general administrative activities when assigned by management including minutes taking and follow-ups.
- Provides calendaring support to IT Management.
- Be responsible for submission and tracking of purchase requestions.
- Minimum Diploma in IT (O Level is also good enough)
- Proficient with MS office suite. Preferably in Excel (VB scripting, macros)
- Broad command of language and report writing skills
- Good communication and follow-up skills
- Salary - S$3000 per month
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, with completion bonus
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796